Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World War Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muszy

Muszy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:17 am

The way each country portrays WWII even though it was a WORLD war. Every countries story is different, for example. American textbooks seem to skip the years between 1939 and 1942, and pretend they single handedly wiped out the Nazis in Eastern Europe, and give credit to the Russians for the west. Not a single battle is credited to a German Victory. Even Pearl Harbor isn't shown as an American loss, more of a heroic defense of "our great nation's port".

Its also bullshit how all the other countries that participated in the war seem to mysteriously vanish, and how France didn't know how to fight, Poland charged horseback against german tanks while throwing rocks, Britain hid in trenches like scared little girls, and japanese troops killed themselves before americans even started fighting
Back to top Go down
Faith
The Holy
Faith

Number of posts : 44

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:05 pm

oh don't even start man. WW2 IS WW3. BULLSHIT RIGHT THERE. The first WW was the seven years' war.
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-01

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 pm

You guys know what WW3 will mean right? What did we have that we didnt have last WW.

Yup, atomic bombs. Some poor excuse for a leader is going to decide one day he would like to see his enemy in ruins, so he will push the big red button and from that moment forward, a domino effect will take place that will eventually lead to our demise.

Luckily, by the time that happens, I will be long gone. I plan to hitchhike a ride with some funky looking aliens. farao
Back to top Go down
https://dontbullshitme.forumotion.com
Faith
The Holy
Faith

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 am

Lol Umberto.. that could have happened with the Cold War.. but at least leaders think a bit before pushing the damn button.. because once that takes effect its probably going to be close to human extinction.. (Kinda like that movie The Time machine.. where the moon starts falling apart and the human population dies out besides a few hundred people who start over.. or I AM LEGEND. enough said.)
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:15 pm

I Am Legend was a good movie. Poor dog Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Faith
The Holy
Faith

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:25 pm

yeah.. i watched the movie a few times and when he kills the dog is the saddest thing ever =[ (reminds me of the butterfly effect, where some kids gonna burn a dog in a garbage bag..)
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Faith wrote:
(reminds me of the butterfly effect, where some kids gonna burn a dog in a garbage bag..)

That movie was twisted...good movie though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World War Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: World War Two   World War Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bullshit Topics :: General Bullshit-
Jump to: