Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Youth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muszy

Muszy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 am

JACKSON, Ohio (Jan. 5) - Police say a 4-year-old boy in southern Ohio shot his baby sitter because the sitter accidentally stepped on his foot.
Police said 18-year-old Nathan Beavers and several other teenagers were baby-sitting several young children in a mobile home in Jackson on Sunday when the shooting occurred.
Witnesses told police the 4-year-old retrieved the shotgun from a bedroom closet and shot Beavers. Police said the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot.
Beavers was hospitalized with minor pellet wounds to his arm and side.
Police say another teen was also injured with shotgun pellets.
Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen said authorities are investigating the shooting. The child has not been charged.

--> AOL News 4-Year-Old Shoots Baby Sitter

Few questions come up when reading this.
1.) How'd the child reach the gun.
2.) How'd he know how to load the gun.
3.) How'd he know how to cock the gun.
4.) How'd he know how to turn the safety off.
5.) Did he actualy do any of the above...

I would have posted this in humor section but some may not find it as funny ^_^
Back to top Go down
Muszy

Muszy

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: How about another?   American Youth Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:24 am

A six-year-old used the skills he learned playing GTA to drive himself to school - or at least part of the way there.

The unnamed boy apparently was so distraught at the idea of missing P.E. class that when he missed the school bus, he jumped into his parents' Taurus and sped off after it. He later told police that he learned to drive by playing GTA and Monster Truck Jam.

He should've stuck with the controller; less than five miles later, he made a couple of 90 degree turns, went off the road twice and finally smashed into a utility pole.

After bending the car around the pole, he got out and started walking into school. Does anyone like P.E. that much?

The boy's parents, Jacqulyn Deana Waltman, 26, and David Eugene Dodson, 40, are being charged with child endangerment, whilst the boy and his 4 year old brother are being taken into protective custody.

Northumberland County Sheriff, Chuck Wilkins, said "This really is a story of miracles. The Lord was with him, along with everybody else on the highway."

Does anyone else wonder what a six-year-old was doing playing GTA in the first place?

--> Article I Found @ http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iKKETCuXgBnZdJiuCYCqcRYR6w0gD95HS7K00 (its practicaly wordd for word)
Back to top Go down
Faith
The Holy
Faith

Number of posts : 44

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Lmao that totally reminds me of the news last week about a 6 year old missing the bus so he took his parent's car. rofl.
Back to top Go down
Muszy

Muszy

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Faith wrote:
Lmao that totally reminds me of the news last week about a 6 year old missing the bus so he took his parent's car. rofl.
Thats what I wrote dummy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Faith
The Holy
Faith

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Lawl i thought that was another situation like it, you know.. its pretty common. =P
no but for real.. what the hell does a 40 year old dad think when he gives his 6 year old son GTA..?
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-01

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Faith, honestly I'm not surprised. The world is full of idiots bro, I've seen it Suspect

In the words of Tommy Lee Jones in the movie Men in Black, "A person is smart, people are dumb."
Back to top Go down
https://dontbullshitme.forumotion.com
Faith
The Holy
Faith

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:14 am

well yeah people are idiots but you have to note that most of the crap like this happens in the U.S and some in Canada, there's not too many idiots standing out in Europe/Asia/etc.
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:14 pm

And that my friend, is why I'm moving to Japan (or Australia).
Back to top Go down
Faith
The Holy
Faith

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Lol.. is getting away always the way to solve problems? scratch but hey.. japan looks badass.. i wanna go there someday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

It's not a way of solving problems, it's just I feel I'm not meant to stay here. I wanna broaden my outlook on the world.
Back to top Go down
Faith
The Holy
Faith

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm

ah.. yeah. That's a good thing to do.. nothing around here really, and all of the sights people should see throughout their lives are all spread mostly through Europe and Asia cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Youth   American Youth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Youth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bullshit Topics :: General Bullshit-
Jump to: