Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith
The Holy
Faith

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty   Call of Duty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 pm

hax=bullshit. (hey at least i started a topic, don't bullshit me.)
Back to top Go down
Umberto
Italian Stallion
Umberto

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Ya, thanks for getting it going geek

Yes, hacks are bullshit. I have been accused of hacking all through CoD. People do not realize (especially in the TR community), that there are actually people out there who actually have skill. I mean seriously, the only thing that differentiates me from TR noobs is I have common sense and quick reflexes. Simple as that cyclops

(I love these fuckin smilies lol) cherry
Back to top Go down
https://dontbullshitme.forumotion.com
Faith
The Holy
Faith

Number of posts : 44

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:25 am

Lol Umberto.. its funny cuz i still play on all the TR servers that accused 1st MD members of hacking.. and honestly i haven't seen anyone that great anymore.. on rare occasion i'll find someone who rapes on the servers, but besides that i laugh when im on the top of the scores out of like 15 people on my team. (Not that im terrible, but i have my off days rendeer )
Afroman. afro
Back to top Go down
Muszy

Muszy

Number of posts : 13

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

lol yeah, i saw him play on ToW and MInc xD terribaddies. They don't freakin understand that I don't KNOW he's there, its an educated guess + a common hiding spot ive been killed from the last 50x i played the freakin map. Theres a difference between prefiring a location where somebody is, but turning a corner, seeing somebody and shooting somebody in a split second.

on a side note, ITS NOT WALLHACKS ITS A PAIR OF FUCKING HEADPHONES...(and UAV Identification) that is all...

Afroman 2.0 afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bullshit Topics :: Games-
Jump to: